Register statement in accordance with Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/99)
1. Register holder Contos Oy Business ID 2502646-9 Leikosaarentie 27 B 51 00990 HELSINKI
2. Register’s contact person Contos Oy, Mob. +358 400 420 648 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Register name Contos client and marketing register.
4. Grounds for maintaining the register The person/company is a potential, future or current client, partner or some other stakeholder contact of Contos.
5. The purpose of handling personal data The purpose of handling personal data is to manage customer relationships, execute the rights and duties of the clients and the register holder, as well as process the personal data in accordance of the Personal Data Act for the purposes related to online services or research activities, or for targeting the register holder’s and/or its partners’ advertising and/or direct marketing actions based on the customer data and through the register holders’ channels and services without transferring the personal data to any third parties.
6. Register’s data content The register may contain the following client data: · Name · Email address · Mobile phone number and/or other phone numbers · Organisation and title · Contact information of the organisation · Communications log
7. The register’s regular data sources The register is compiled from the register holder’s client database, public Internet sources and other possible public sources as well as based on the campaigns organised by the register holder. Address sources have mainly been specified, if they are different from those defined above.
8. Regular data transfer The register holder shall not transfer the client’s personal data to any third parties, except to Finnish authorities upon request.
9. Deleting data Data can be deleted upon the person’s request or when a client relationship has ended.
10. Data protection principles Personal data is kept confidential. The data network and hardware of the register holder and its possible IT partners, in which the register is located, is protected with a firewall and other necessary technical measures.
11. Right of refusal The client has the right to refuse the transfer and handling of their data for direct marketing and other advertising purposes. The client can personally unsubscribe from the emailing list at any time.